The new 89/90 Series AFCO shocks were specifically developed to bring optimum performance, quality, and tunability to the Modified racing market. The shocks incorporate flow-matched billet aluminum pistons and base valves that were developed in-house using 5-axis CNC machining technology and EMA dyno capability. Each piston and base valve were developed together to minimize hysteresis and utilizes premium quality hardware and shims for balanced response. The steel gas reservoir, or “bulb”, has been weight and size optimized for better fit without increasing pressure gain. The shocks are 100% owner serviceable or can be serviced by any AFCO shock tuning center for convenient and fast turnaround.
- Small 35mm body design to allow extra control arm clearance
- Base valve design to allow lower gas pressures and improved feel
- Aluminum anodized piston available in Linear/Digressive or Linear/Linear
- Black durable coating for long term cosmetic appearance
- Available with Schrader valve (89 series) or IMCA legal non-Schrader valve (90 series)
- 1/2" ultra-strong DURox coated shaft
California Proposition 65 Statement