Introducing a refresh to AFCO's bounce control valving “BNC”. The improved bounce control valving is targeted at nose heavy, wheel standing door cars. The new “BNC2” valving continues the tradition of smooth landings with an even more aggressive valve package. The key benefits are that the car lands softly and doesn’t damage oil pans or headers, or scrub off E.T. This allows cleaner passes to be made. For the ultimate in front end shock technology, chose AFCO’s BNC2 valving. Fits front stock location of a 1993-2002 F-Body Camaro/ Firebird. Includes unique mounting hardware that allows use of rod-end style shaft end for better performance 14" comp x 20" extended length. Includes coil-over kit. Recommended 14" tall spring sold separately.
- Promotes “controlled” landing after wheelie.
- Eliminates front end “cycling” or repetitive bouncing.
- Multiple bounces after landing a wheelie can wear out front end components.
- Multiple bounces lead to camber and toe changes, leading to pre-mature failure.
- Multiple bounces can damage headers, oil pan and other components.
- Controlled landing from wheelie can improve E.T. and predictability.
- Improves chances to win.
- Valving is available in any AFCO shock configuration and can be installed in existing shocks.