AFCO 10 Series Shocks deliver winning performance for your street stock. AFCO has the stock mount shock for you regardless of the type of street stock you race. These gas pressure racing shocks are built with the valving you need for racing but are assembled in a "stock" configuration body to meet most track rules. AFCO shocks are built to the highest quality standards and will deliver the control you need to keep your tires planted and your horsepower working for you.
AFCO 10 Series Shocks are a non-adjustable stock mount shock with applications for many street stocks, including Camaro, Firebird, Merc Montego, Cougar, Malibu, Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Grand Prix, GTO Tempest, Regal, Nova, Mustang II, and most Fords. AFCO 10 Series Steel Body shocks can be mounted in any position without affecting performance. This allows you to mount the shocks "upside-down" to save unsprung weight and give your suspension a quicker reaction.
- Assembled in a “stock” configuration body to meet most track rules
- Promotes the ultimate in traction, while maintaining control in rough track conditions
- Built with the valving you need for racing in your street stock
- A wide selection of split valves and standard valves are available to fit a variety of applications and needs
- Durable gloss powder coat finish for longer life