• Improves weight transfer.
• Frees up suspension for more consistent, repeatable chassis tuning.
• Precision-machined to tight tolerances, providing consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint, to
deliver consistent performance.
• Road inputs are controlled more effectively by the shock and spring instead of the tire, which improves traction.
• Removes suspension bind and allows shock & spring to have more precise wheel control.
Ball Joint Type: Press-in
Degree of Taper: 10 degree
Fits Rayburn, GRT, Warrior, Howe, and most wide-type dirt cars